The Warhol museum was my favorite part of Pittsburgh when I
was there! Glad you had a great time, Dr. Carter.
Midterm Project – an essay/paper laying out project plan,
context, relevant projects, articles, etc.
So, is the “Midterm Project” basically a draft or a plan for
part 1 of the final project and an outline for the rest of the project?
Still lots of other questions about the final project and our
presentations. But can’t quite articulate them right now. LoL!
Peer review – What if we’re working alone? I’m assuming we
don’t do this.
DH Project Presentations
Tamara: American
Panorama – Great project! I love all the different ways we are seeing
mapping being used in various project.
Peter: Genius.com –
Great tool for text interaction!
Loni: The Penn Ghost
Project – I can see how this could easily turn into a rabbit hole adventure.
Rhetorical Precis
Tamara – “Meaningful Interaction”:
Katie – “Augmented Reality”: These augmented reality tools that
are becoming reality are so very interesting, but also a little scary. I think it’s
so neat that the technology for these types of tools exists and/or is
developing; however, it also makes me a little uneasy.
New Digital Worlds
Thanks for the quick explanation of Postcolonialism. My
experience in this area has been very limited, so this was very helpful.
These various postcolonial projects are so interesting and
provide so much insight into this technological postcolonialism. I’m definitely
going to spend some time looking those these projects, especially the Livingstone
Online.
I'd like you guys online, even if you're working alone, to get some feedback from your classmates. Here's info about that opportunity. See agenda for Week 12: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ckG5Jbjlbyqf2QKoELtl-UFsyHI6juYQ5MjWsOJld-o/edit?usp=sharing
ReplyDelete